17 February 2012

Photo of the Day - 17.Feb.12

 In our travels around the world, we here at the What have been lucky enough to capture a few snazzy moments, people, and other random things with our cameras. We figured we should start sharing them with you. Enjoy! 

Bienvenido a Miami
Date: April 2005
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Story: For about a year of my life, I worked at Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, FL. During my second stint with the Mouse, I spent a fair amount of my evenings partying with a core group of friends. One night, in a spot of brilliance only possible when inebriated, we decided to skip work the following day and drive to Miami. What ended up happening the following day has become the one story that is so outrageous and so incredible that I will tell for the rest of my life (with or without certain details, depending on the audience). This photo was taken early in the adventure, just four friends enjoying the fun and the sun that one finds at Miami Beach. The point of posting this photo is this: You are approaching the age where you can't really get away with wild and crazy exploits. If you don't have your "Miami" yet, go find it. You will be glad that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!